8th Street Church

Formerly known as the German Methodist Church, this brick building sat empty from 1975 until its renovation by ADG, P.C. and Lingo Construction. The restored church includes an elevator, new restrooms, central heat and air, and a chandelier. The original stained glass windows were placed in 1907 and protected during construction.

Architect:

-ADG, P.C.

Image Credits:

-Lingo Construction